New Earth Garden is proud to offer you two roads to wellness!
Let us help you figure out if full-spectrum or broad-spectrum hemp products are right for you.
What’s the difference between broad-spectrum and
full-spectrum hemp products? THC.
Broad-spectrum hemp products are made with a broad range of cannabinoids and other beneficial compounds found in hemp plants, but with essentially zero THC.
Full-spectrum hemp products are made with the full range of cannabinoids and other beneficial compounds found in hemp plants, including up to 0.3% THC (the federally legal limit). Don't worry, this small amount of THC is not enough to cause a "high."
LEARN MORE ABOUT BROAD SPECTRUM
- Promotes the "entourage effect" (when additional cannabinoids and hemp compounds may synergize together for greater wellness potential
- THC reduced to non-detectable levels, a scientifically accurate way of saying there’s virtually none
- A “best of both worlds” option, because it may promote the entourage effect while not containing THC
CHOOSE BROAD SPECTRUM…
- If you want as many benefits from the hemp plant as possible without consuming even small amounts of THC
- If you'd like to try our Mint Breeze or Apple Kiwi Bliss Oil flavors (only available in broad spectrum)
LEARN MORE ABOUT FULL SPECTRUM
- Full-spectrum products are the most holistic representation of the hemp plant because they don't exclude any cannabinoids
- They go through the least amount of processing
- They may offer a more complete "entourage effect" (in which cannabinoids may synergize with Hemp for greater wellness potential) due to the presence of small amounts of THC
CHOOSE FULL SPECTRUM…
- To get the fullest wellness experience from the hemp plant
- If you’re comfortable with up to 0.3% THC