- What's the "right" amount of hemp to take?
- How often should I take it?
- What delivery system (product type) should I use?
Start with a low dose and increase slowly. Refer to the label on the packaging for recommended use. Think of this process as introducing the compounds to the body.
Everyone is different. It’s not based on height and weight. You have to experiment.
While some people may feel immediate results, it is recommended that users take hemp daily and adjust dosage by increasing, decreasing, or using as needed to achieve desired effects.
Try different products for variations on taste and different delivery methods to identify what works best for you. Make sure you understand the labeling on your hemp products. Most importantly, you want to make sure you understand how many milligrams you are getting per serving. Many products list the total amount of hemp in the bottle, which can be confusing.
Please contact your local health professional if you need any further information or instructions regarding consumption. We are not a medical facility and cannot provide customers with medical advice.
DOES IT MATTER HOW I TAKE IT?
All of our products are made with the same premium hemp extracts, but your body absorbs them in different ways depending on whether you use an oil, topical, edible, or beverage.
- High bioavailability (body’s ability to use the hemp)
- Available in three easy strengths
- Available in three flavors with delicious natural flavoring
- Come with an easy-to-use measuring tool