Is all hemp the same?
no, not all hemp products are created equal.
HOW TO KNOW YOU’RE GETTING HIGH-QUALITY HEMP PRODUCTS
Pure ingredients and proper formulation have a big impact on the quality of hemp products.
New Earth Garden’s supplier is a pharmacist-founded company dedicated to helping every person find the healthiest version of themselves through the power of plants. They have always made product quality their top priority. Our supplier leads the industry in self-regulation through our internal processes, lab testing, consumer transparency and more, setting the gold standard for the industry.
Unfortunately, the excitement surrounding hemp has led to a flood of unreliable products on the market. Investigations by local and national news outlets, such as this report by NBC6 in Miami, have revealed that many of these products have less hemp extract than is promised on the label, or in some cases, no important hemp ingredients at all. We believe customers deserve to know where their hemp comes from and what exactly is in each product.
THESE ARE KEY DIFFERENTIATORS TO LOOK FOR WHEN PURCHASING A HEMP PRODUCT
- Sourced from hemp with the following certifications:
- Hemp must meet or exceed the definition of industrial hemp via U.S. 2018 Farm Bill (Plant must have less than 0.3% THC content by dry weight.)
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of analysis
- Industrial hemp registrations
- Advanced clean extraction process
- Multi-stage third-party lab testing for potency, quality & safety
- Every product batch tested for unwanted solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals
- QR codes on every package that lead to lab results sheets for that specific product